Affordable Biodiesel Plant
Turnkey Design and Construction
“The Biggest Economic Opportunity?”Affordable Biodiesel Plants across the US and Abroad
Dry Wash Towers - Biodiesel Kits - Starter Kits for Education
Did you know?
- US government subsidizes biodiesel production by $1 per gallon!
- US government has mandated a 20% reduction in the use of fossil fuels by 2015.
- Biodiesel production is only 2 percent of all diesel fuel produced.
Our parent company, Reliance Energy Resources, LLC, is in a unique position to provide technologically advanced products and services necessary for setting up a new, automated and highly efficient turn key biodiesel plant. Together with our carefully selected technology partners, we specialize in:
Designing, procuring biodiesel process equipment, and setting up biodiesel processing plant with typical annual bodiesel production capacity ranging between 3 and 5 million gallons. Also, we are fully equipped to set up biodiesel processing plant of larger capacities on a turn key basis.
Management at Reliance and our partners comprises of engineers and scientists with years of experience in harnessing energy from various renewable energy sources, and major construction projects.
Key Features of our Biodiesel Plants: Reliance Energy Resources, LLC, and its select technology partners provide turn key biodiesel refinery solutions with production capacity ranging between 3 million and 5 million gallons per year.
Biodiesel plant design, installation, and production protocols meet the requisites for the production of ASTM 6751 compliant biodiesel.
We provide Continuous Flow Biodiesel Processing with lowest Process Emissions that is highly energy efficient. Our process uses no water, supports multi-feedstock of virtually any FFA. We offer solutions for “High Sulfur Feedstock” (Tallow, and Chicken Fat), new Cold Soak compatibility, Glycerin Processing to Pharma grade, and full recovery and purification of Methanol.
Our proven technology is working on a production scale in 10 plants established to date using multiple feedstocks around the world (7 in the U.S).
- Refinery Lay Out takes into account heating optimization, pumping times, heat loss, and several other important considerations.
- Plants are highly automated and require near zero maintenance.
- With less intensive oversight needed for biodiesel production, plant operational costs are reduced.
- Automated Methanol Distillation Column; to distill Methanol used during the biodiesel production process for repeat use in the processing cycle.
- Automated Blending Station; to facilitate the use of biodiesel as an additive for biodiesel blend in any proportion.
- Automated Centrifuge; for the separation of Glycerin from biodiesel.
- Glycerin Purification; a natural by-product, glycerin is used for the manufacture of soaps and other useful products. With us, purification to pharmaceutical grade is possible.
- Dry Wash - Waterless Wash; Ion Exchange Resin Waterless Wash system eliminates several steps during the production of biodiesel, such as water washing and drying. Resin used for Ion Exchange can be sourced from third party suppliers.
- Automated Loading Station; allows for automation in temperature and density adjustments.
- Continuous Flow process is employed and processors support multi-feedstock of virtually any FFA, requiring near zero maintenance.
- Feedstock Analysis; with over 2000 specimen samples analyzed from around the world, our technology partners can quickly and accurately provide a detailed breakdown of any feedstock showing yields, and chemical usage etc.
Our experience has shown that a successful owner, operator, investor possesses several of the following attributes:
- Has keen interest in and a desire to succeed
- Has a background in owning and/or managing a successful business
- Has access to financing for a new biodiesel manufacturing plant
- Has a Biodiesel Business Plan
If you are interested, please contact us by submitting the form below:
A Division of Reliance Energy Resources, LLC.
4870 Saddle Oak Trail, Sarasota, FL 34241
Return from Biodiesel Plants to Biodiesel-Kits-Online